High Load Plain Bearing Blocks
These blocks are optimised for wires. Thsheaves have a well defined V-shape and are made of stainless steel or aluminium to resist wear.
- Stainless steel, electro polished cheeks, hard anodised aluminium sheave and polymer plain bearing.
- Outer side plates to increase breaking load - but still optimising the weight.
- The sheave is V-shaped for wires. Light holes to reduce weight.
- Two polyamide washers on pin bushing to reduce play between wire terminal and cheeks.
- Designed for wire applications subject to rig loads, e.g. backstays.